Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mollusk and Broke'lyn'

Been travelling around NYC for the past week or so and thought it about time to check out Brooklyn/Mollusk. So I headed to 5 Leaves cafe for breakfast at 18 Bedford Ave to meet with two Bondi girls, Josie and Hayley. The girls run a blog called two Blondes, a car and a continent, however I was a little late and they had already left. I did come across the best coffee I've had in the states, but possibly the worst directions to Mollusk from Nikki, an Aussie girl. I got sent down Kent St not Avenue. Anyway, 30mins later in 30 celcius and Black Jeans and Tee I finally found the store. It was worth the walk, I snapped up tees, bags and a DVD and had a good chat with Clam, a local shaper and works the shop. He also runs a blog. We exchanged notes and that was that.






No comments: