Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Denpasar Daily

... have just returned home from a month long production run in Bali... yes, I know, tough gig! Every morning after surf check and papaya juice, I would mount my trusty iron horse and head off to Hari's screen-printing factory for a day of proofing... (works in progress shots later)

the sights, sounds and smells of Bali on the move is something to behold and I kept my Canon in the top pocket to capture some of my fellow commuters:



..... hands on the wheel, eyes on the road .....


..... floss daily .....


..... he's got balls ....


..... cartoon cluster ....



..... he's cool .....

1 comment:

Joel (UrbanExpo AKA Expo) said...

Great Pics! Looks like a place thats full of life and excitement, based on the nature of the cargo. Just peeped the TCSS and really liked the projects here and the people involved, thinking bout gettin me a shirt. Keep blogging.

-Expo
Urbanexpo.blogspot.com