Friday, July 3, 2009

Who is Kameron Brown?

Who is that guy anyways?.........Oh, that's me! Kameron Brown from Dana Point, California. I am the first CA rider for TCSS and very proud to be. This is my first blog entry and I wanted to say how freakin stoaked I am to be apart of this The Critical Slide Society. People love the brand already over here and I think it's going to become very popular. The clothing speaks for itself with the creative artists and rad designs TCSS has. I also ride for Icons of Surf where they sell the line.


Well, I recently had Tom Wegeners assitant, MATT WILLIAMS stay with me while he indoctrinated me into the LA LA Society. We spent some time up in LA with John Wegener shapin n scrapin wood until we came up with these little wooden planks that remind me of my old longboard skateboards. They told me you could actually surf these things and until I actually tried, I thought they were slightly crazy. Now, After my first ride..... I'm hooked!

It took us about 3 hours to shape and finish up the details. This one we shaped is a 6'2" "Peanut". Works really well for the waves we have out in SoCal. When I traveled to Australia in March, I went to Tom Wegeners abode and carved out my very first Alaia.... a 6'6" "Rasta Performer". That one seems to work well at the points in Noosa and works very well at Malibu and other points here in Cali. They may not be the best paddlers but once your up, your FLYIN! I hope everyone in the future gets a chance to have that feeling the Alaia gives you wether it be getting slotted or slipping down the wave with the controlled slide, The LA LA.

6'2", 6'6", 9'6"

Shapin' n Scrapin'

The beginnings of a Peanut :)

Matt Williams feelin' it out.


Thanks for reading and i'll be back soon for more of what's going on over here in the states. :)

K.B.







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kameron loves Lamingtons

Sea Walk said...

Who is this guy?

Anonymous said...

Sea Walk. I hear his is pretty good on noseriding better than that other guy "what's his name ah
Christian Wach.

Sea Walk said...

You would be anonymous.

Matty Chojnacki said...

That anonymous girl is is just stirring ya dude. Good choice tcss!

Anonymous said...

Hey Christian.Just stirring.You Cali guys brighten up the scene at Noosa when you come over we all look forward to seeing your great surfing and fun loving character. Stay cool. :)

Sea Walk said...

well thanks anonymous :)