Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tokyo Drift


I was standing lost outside Shibuya station when this boy came up to take a Polaroid of me (turned out he was from Melbourne go figure). We were interrupted from this old mate asking for Yen-glorious

Nick and I caught the monorail to Odiba- a man made island near the Rainbow Bridge. It was awesome!
Petra- I shall shoot her next week!
Hiro-o
Shibuya stationMasa you kill me! The guy on the left was so pissed off we took this photo. Suffer!

Welcome to the terrordome.

See more Tokyo photos on my blog and website peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isnt this a surfing blog?

readysteady said...

it's all the things we like .... mostly surfing + art + t-shirts...

elle is going to be sending back shots from the Greenroom Surf Art Festival which starts tomorra & hopefully from the Osaka Fish Fry